sábado, 10 de septiembre de 2011

Viviendas SEAT. (Un pequeño pueblo dentro de la Zona Franca).


It occurs to me to start with the popular beginning of "Once upon a time ..." this comment. Because this commentary is to explain by way of a story. In a tiny village within a township.These houses belonged to a neighborhood called "La Marina" in the district of the Zona Franca, belonged to the car manufacturer SEAT, and was built for the workers who came mainly from other communities of our country. Also, it is called under the name of San Cristobal, or currently, Sant Cristófol.The big advantage we had these houses was that they had their own services. His clinic, the cooperative, which sold basic necessities and food, your child care, their schools, whose teachers were nuns and priests, therefore, required severe discipline to both boys and girls. Must be said that schools were separatists, in the sense that a school age children and the other girls. The child was the school of  Nuestra Señora del Pilar and the girls of Nuestra Señora del Loreto. The crux of the issue was, so to speak, under the fear that it could be wrong, the furtherance of fellowship and harmony among students. We ... I think that was the reason I'm convinced. They also had their own cinema. Cinema Capri.In these homes, as I said, people came from other regions and provinces to try his luck in Barcelona, ​​and they have succeeded.People who risked all or nothing, with great effort, have raised the company through the years, with tenacity and enthusiasm, people who were parents and who are now children, who are in it, bearing the image brand, where they ... This, in part, is a great reward for them. There are such great ways of doing things, with great sacrifice and, as most workers (I say most: ALL!) Which have raised great slab of bringing together between the SEAT and is a model companionship, friendship and coexistence ...Another thing that really surprised me, was that workers and neighbors, had their own sports facilities, where you can play football, basketball, swimming, racquetball ... a lifestyle that in these houses was enviable, where after a hard day in the factory, they forgot everything and relax by practicing these sports.The large village which was in the heart of the Zona Franca, still exists, but I'm in the nose that it lacks the charm of a few years ago, it is normal to miss this year essentially has to evolve to better or worse, but it has to evolve.The memories that you will come to everyone when small or young, you had lived so intensely, the first games, first friends, first loves, always so innocent and think about what they were then, a marriage and kids , those children who are now working at present, that even now, are parents and grandparents generations of people who have seen in these buildings, have been so many secrets and confidences, which certainly does not come to light aspromises kept ... "I promise that I will love you every day of my life," "I swear that what you told me, I do not know anyone, just we'll know we keep it a secret that ..."," You always have a friend " "If you need to talk when you're sad or you feel like mourn, I am here and I'll" ... "You always have a shoulder to lean on." Maybe things are softies, but once you have said. No doubt.I was writing this last paragraph and I imagine all these people saying all these things, honestly, with all the possible meaning of friendship, that I can assure you, I felt a chill in the body, thinking that so so authentic, no friends, girlfriends, boyfriends and girlfriends, who have said these things so wonderful and so real ... I say to all: "If you want to talk, even through these pages, really love to talk to these people who have lived in the homes of the Seat and want to share me with all my heart. I would like to say a bigembrace and that you have these memories so precious and you have spent with such passion and desire to enjoy every minute of your life "...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario